




At the beginning of August, Dallin and I went on a holiday to Portland, Oregon to visit my sista Cathy. I thought to myself the drive won't be so boring. Once we cross the border it is going to be soooo beautyful. Well to much dismay we soon realized that Oregon looks for the most part like Idaho's ugly parts. It didn't get beautyful til we got within an hour and a half of Portland. But, boy howdy, was it perty. There were so many beautiful green trees and ferns. There was even green growing on the bark. We got to see Cathy's cute apartment, Cathy's flavaful neighborhood, Jake's eco-friendly Hot Lips Pizza place, her crazy cat Corky, the rose gardens, some beautiful homes, unique shops, the river that runs through the city, the ocean, some starfish, some mussels, and some spider looking crab things. We also went out to eat at a very good restaurant that sat right by the river and ate some good seafood. Cathy cooked us a very delectable dinner our last night there. Cathy will you email me the recipe? I hope I can put some of our Oregon pics on...if I can figure it out and if it doesn't take too long.
3 comments:
i wanna see all your portland pics... hmm. . maybe you should invest in high speed.
If I made the kind of money that you do, I might invest in high speed internet. The rest of our Portland pics aren't that great. Isn't that pic of you just adorable?
well.. i don't know if i would go so far as adorable. but yes, i am quite cute.
Post a Comment