Friday, August 31, 2007

Daily Drudgeries

So school is going okay. I am taking Nursing Leadership and Management in the Community and Senior Seminar. I got to go and apply for graduation a few weeks ago. The lady sat behind her desk with her glasses on the end of her nose and her trusty #2 pencil and went through my classes to see if she could find a way to tell me that I couldn't graduate because I had foolishly forgotten to take Economics or English Lit. I sat on the otherside of her desk patiently, sweating bullets, and looking at the clock tick away silently. Finally after five minutes of that she said, "Okay, that's it. You've taken all the classes needed to graduate. " I could have leaned across the desk and kissed her, but her makeup looked like it was on pretty thick and my better judgement told me that she might taste like foundation.

Dallin is working at Pocatello Sod. Which is perfect because the season is over with in November...just in time for me to be almost done with school and we can move away towards our bright futures. Dallin comes home looking so dirty. I seriously don't know what he does to get that way. He looks like a vacuum bag exploded all over him. He looks gray from all the dust. I hope I can get a picture of his dirtiness to show you all.

1 comment:

Miranda said...

Jenny I'm so excited you started a blog! Now we never have to call each other because we can just read our blogs to find out how we're doing. FINALLY!