So, for spring break Dallin had to work all week so I decided to take the kids to Burley/Twin Falls for the week. The drive was long and 320 "Are we there yets?" we finally made it. We had a nice stay with Grandma Connie and Grandpa Dale. I'm sure we wore out our welcome.
The day we visited my sister, Lori in Burley Claire got to ride a horse for the first time! Man, did that make not only her day but probably her whole life. Becky was nice enough to saddle up and help Claire ride a horse. She was in heaven!
We also spent a lovely day with friends too. We sure miss you Erica and Mandy!
Kate was too afraid this day to ride a horse. Maybe next time.
When Claire saw this picture she started laughing because she said her cousin, Sarah, had tried to face paint a butt on her face. Too funny!








2 comments:
There's a summer class called "Ride Tall" that Katie Cooper does at the Whitewater Arena where kids learn how to take care of horses and ride them. It's for two days only in the summer, and 2 hours a day, and cost $20 I think. My twins did it last year and totally LOVED it!!! They even had a kindergartener (Lisa) in their class, so I'm sure it would be something Claire would enjoy, too. She's such a cutie, and I'm glad she had the opportunity to ride a horse for as much as she dreams of being a cowgirl!
Love my cowgirl granddaughters! Grandma Connie
Post a Comment