So, for Valentine's Day this year the girls saw these stuffed animals at the grocery store. They begged and begged me to buy the stuffed animals for them. I firmly stood my ground and said, "No!" They left with tears streaming down their faces.
I had something else in mind for their Valentine's Day presents but I decided if they wanted them that bad I would get them instead. Not that we need anymore stuffed animals in this house!
The night before Valentine's Day Dallin asked me what I got Sam. Well, I totally forgot about Sam! Aren't I a horrible mother? I could not believe I forgot about Sam! I felt so bad. Dallin reassured that it was a girly holiday anyway.
He didn't seem to mind too bad. He was happy eating all the candy.
We also had our traditional waffles with strawberries and whipped cream.






No comments:
Post a Comment