I recently read a talk by Henry B. Eyring where he said that at the end of each day he took some time and thought, "Did I see the hand of the Lord in my life today?" My children are one of those tender mercies that the Lord has blessed me with.
I have the blessing of waking up each day to my three children. They are healthy. They are happy. They are each so different from each other, and each so similar. I get to see everyday the blessing that they are in each other's life, the lifelong relationships that they are developing with each other. I get the tremendous opportunity of teaching them and loving them.
I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father of sending them to me. My children are one evidence of Heavenly Father's love for me. Do they drive me crazy? Yes. Do the days seem long? Yes. Do I make mistakes? Always. Do I often feel like pulling my hair out? Most definitely, but I cannot imagine life with out them.
I am so lucky that I have the chance to stay home most days to mold them into the people that I have hope they will become.
How grateful I am for the overwhelming task of raising these little people. I worry about their future, the choices they will make, and their safety everyday. How I need my Heavenly Father to help me raise these wonderful children.





2 comments:
you are doing a fabulous job, jen. seriously.
How Beautiful! Thanks for sharing your thoughts. We are all thankful for tender mercies-- especially family. Family is the most important thing in our lives! Mom
Post a Comment