Sunday, October 27, 2013

Blackbeard the Pirate!

Claire was in a school play called "Blackbeard the Pirate." She was a parrot. I was so proud of her. She did something that would scare me to death! She said she had so much fun. I don't know where she gets it because being in plays is not Dallin or my thing.
She had a small speaking part. After someone asked the line of parrots, "Polly want a cracker?" All the parrots said, "I'll have a cracker!" Claire was the last parrot and she said, "I'll have an english muffin!" She did so good.
Her and the other parrots sang a bunch of songs and danced. Cutest thing ever!
Grandma Judy came up to watch. Thanks Grandma!
Claire is already excited to be in another play.
I was so impressed with all the kids. They learned the whole play start to finish in just 6 days!

3 comments:

catherine said...

way to go, claire! amazing :)

Anonymous said...

Claire I wish I had been well enough to see you! You did so well and you looked so cute.
Grandma Connie

Anonymous said...

Claire I wish I had been well enough to see you! You did so well and you looked so cute.
Grandma Connie