This year, Claire got the movie Spirit. She loves loves horses and this probably one of her favorite movies. Kate got a doodle bear because Claire got one for Christmas and it usually involved Kate crying because Claire was coloring on the doodle bear and then Kate crying again because the doodle bear was going in the washing machine. I decided to get her her own so that she can do what she wants with it.
Claire also got to have a Valentine's Day party at her preschool. They were told to bring a box or a bag decorated with a Valentine's Day lunch packed inside. They were also to bring Valentine's to share with everyone in the class. My sweet little Claire once again wanted Darth Vador. So we decorated her bag with Darth Vador on it. He is holding his light saber and a heart that says, "Welcome to the Heart Side." She chose butterflies for her Valentine's to share. I am worried about her. I can see her starting to like the "bad boys." She told me yesterday that she was in love with Darth Vador. She has also told me she is in love with Luke Skywalker. The good and evil are battling inside her.
Kate was feeling left out so we had to make her a Darth Vador bag too along with a lunch.





2 comments:
yay :) so fun. i still wanna make valentine boxes and exchange them with all my friends.
Valentines day was always my favorite holiday at school. Everyone gives something positive to everyone. I loved how all the children I taught from lst, 4th,
5th, and 6th read each valentine they received carefully. It is such a fun, positive holiday. It is truly "loving your neighbor." Thanks for sharing your day with your cute kids with us. Mom
Post a Comment