So, this is what we did today. We made "Busy Bags." Busy bags are ziploc bags with an activity in each bag that could potentially keep the kids busy and quiet during church, long car ride, restaurant, etc... I thought this would be a fun quick activity but it slowly took up all day long!
I put numbers at the bottom of an ice cube tray so that they could put the correct number of pom poms in each section. That was too hard for Kater, so she very quickly adapted it to her skill level by sorting them into colors. She is so smart!
This is Claire matching plastic letters to word cards.





4 comments:
How do you do all this with a new baby? You amaze me! Mom
How do you do all this with a new baby? You amaze me! Mom
i want a busy bag
What a great idea. Amazing how many melt downs a little pre planning can save you. I might need to get my crap together and make us some of these. Also Sam is so cute, I just scrolled through your blog. And I love the pics of all the kids snuggling up together. What an amazing family!!
Post a Comment