There is a nurse that works at the clinic here in Salmon that is trying to start up a photography business. The Provider she works for told her that Sam was the "picture perfect baby" so she wanted to take pictures for us for free! She did a beautiful job and I would recommend her to anyone who needed pictures taken. Her name is Jenny Etchart. She did a fantastic job even though her subjects were not very accommodating. Sam would not fall asleep unless he was swaddled. I guess he doesn't like having someone take his picture while he is naked and asleep. Can you blame him? I wouldn't want that either! He also peed and pooped all over every blanket she had and including my shirt.
Claire only let us take 3 pictures of her by herself. Kate would not even let us take one! She had her own agenda. At least we got her in on the family picture. I'm sure it was a combination of hunger and tiredness.













4 comments:
they are beautiful Jen
what a little sweetie! can't wait to meet him. the photos are great. you look so pretty, i like the last one of you and sam.
What a cute family! You look great Jen! Thank Jen E. for the wonderful pictures! Mom
I love the second picture!! He's got beautiful skin. You have a precious family!
Yvonne
Post a Comment