Because I have a sister, I'll always have a friend.
Saturday, January 26, 2013
Comparing the Kiddos
So, I think that Claire and Sam look quite a bit alike. I thought it would be fun to post some pictures of the kids when they are all roughly the same age.
He is quite handsome Jen & Dallin. I could pick your kids out in a crowd. I am so happy for you. Miss seeing you. Maybe sometime soon you might be passing thru. Nina Black
Third time I've looked at this. I have a hard time deciding who babies look like. One thing for sure--they are all just darling and they are cuties! Love you, Mom
2 comments:
He is quite handsome Jen & Dallin. I could pick your kids out in a crowd. I am so happy for you. Miss seeing you. Maybe sometime soon you might be passing thru.
Nina Black
Third time I've looked at this. I have a hard time deciding who babies look like. One thing for sure--they are all just darling and they are cuties!
Love you, Mom
Post a Comment