Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Dr. Suess and a Shower

Lori Smith, Diane Dahle, Jenny Dahle
 My wonderful friends here in Salmon wanted to throw me a baby shower for our soon to be born little boy and I. I was much appreciative since we don't really have any boy clothes. I have now grown more thankful for the hand me down clothes that my sisters Diana and Lori, my brother Brad, and my sister in law Melissa have given me over the years for the girls. I never realized how expensive it is to buy everything yourself, they grow out of everything so fast and then you have to start all over again buying clothes. Since we are toying with the name Sam it gave Stephanie Orr the idea to have a Dr. Suess themed shower...Sam I Am. It was so cute and fun and I got a lot of cute presents. Thank you so much to my dear friends, Stephanie Orr, Stacey Oliverson, Hailey Linger, and Tiffany Clausse for throwing me such a fun shower.
Hailey Linger, Tiffany Clausse



2 comments:

catherine said...

finally a pregnant photo!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much to Jen's friends! Life would be so hard without great friends. Mom