Our little Claire turned 3 years old on May 24th! I cannot believe that it has been 3 whole years since we brought her home from the hospital.
For her birthday we went to Idaho Falls to spend it with Dallin's family. We went and saw a movie called "Rio" because it once again rained on her birthday. Then we went to Leo's to play and eat pizza with cousins. Melissa, Dallin's sister, made an awesome candy cake. The next day we went to the zoo. For her birthday Claire got this trunk because when she saw it in the store she wanted it because she thought it was a pirate chest, Flannel board pics to play with in church, princess shoes, tiara, and wand, and streamers for her new bike which she found early.
Things she has accomplished:
1. Potty Trained
2. Get dressed all by herself! Shoes, socks and everything!
3. She can feed all our animals
4. Brush her own teeth
5. Learning how to ride a bike
6. Open our fridge and get herself a snack
7. She knows all the words to ABC's, Twinkle Little Star, Ducks on the Pond, I am a Child of God, etc.
8. Count to ten
9. Throw and catch a ball
10. Crawl in her own carseat and buckle herself up
11. Cooks dinner with me
12. Entertains Kate
Some things I love about her:
1. I love waking up to her pitter patter of feet into my room
2. I love watching her interact with kids her own age
3. I love her smile
4. I love her laugh
5. I love her as a cooking partner
6. She is so forgiving
7. I love watching her discover new things
8. I love watching her play with her daddy
9. I love that she loves the outdoors
10. She always says "I love you" back
11. Watching her jump in rain puddles
12. I love that she has a wild imagination: dragons, monsters, forts, pirates, princesses, cowboys/cowgirls
13. I love that she loves to be held still
14. Her precious singing voice
15. Her huge vocabulary and her ability to enunciate every letter.
16. That she holds my hand when I sleep by her at night
17. That she loves her stuffed animals
18. She occasionally verbalizes that she likes dinner and says "Thank you for making me dinner" and "You are a good cooker"
19. That she loves her baths. She would take 10 a day if I would let her
20. She loves to throw rocks in the river
21. She always screams, "Yeah!!!" when I don't have to work.
22. When I get home from work she always comes running outside to give me a big hug.
23. She loves to talk on the phone
24. When she dresses up in necklaces and her sunglasses
25. Her mannerisms

1 comment:
Awww. So sweet. I love Claire too!!! Happy Birthday Claire Bear!
Post a Comment