Monday, April 11, 2011

Kate's First Mango

On Sunday, I gave Kate her first taste of Mango. Years ago I gave Claire a mango pit and it was fun to see her finger the mango pit and watching it slip and slide through her fingers and taste the sweet goodness. So, I decided to do this again with Kate. As you can see she thoroughly enjoyed herself...at times. At other times she would half smile, half start to cry. I think she was just a little confused by all the emotions the situation stirred up. She just didn't know what to do with herself and all that mango slime.


And this is my cute Claire Bear. I couldn't resist posting this one.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

so cute! You are so lucky, you have some beautiful girls! Course I know you already know that ;)

Kimberlee said...

Claire looks so much like you in that picture, Jen.