
I hope everyone had a great Christmas. We sure did. Claire came into our room at 7:30 this morning. We made her wait until Kate woke up. Santa brought her a "roller coaster" that Dallin and I helped him set up the night before. We covered it in sheets. I have good memories about coming out Christmas morning and if there were sheets covering presents we knew it was going to be an awesome Christmas! Claire took the sheet off and then climbed onto her car and road the roller coaster into the living room to where her presents were! She also got Toy Story 3, How to Train Your Dragon, Cowgirl boots, and a doll that she can take in the bathtub. She also got puzzles and a wooden doll that has interchangeable magnetic clothes from Grandma Connie and Grandpa Dale, a Pinkalicious doll from Grandma and Grandpa Judy, and somebody left her a hamster on our doorstep today...Not a real one by the way...but it winds up and makes noises. She loves it! She was actually more thrilled with Christmas than this picture portrays.It was another day for Kate but we got her this rainforest jumper. She seems to like it. She also go a glow worm from Granpa and Grandma Judy and some hand toys/rattles from Grandma Connie and Grandpa Dale.
The funniest thing today was we put some Pop Rocks in Claire's stocking. She put them in her mouth and when they started to pop and fizzle Claire started turning in circles, trying to look behind her. She finally said, "Where is it?" I said, "It's in your mouth." Then she started to laugh and hit her head.
3 comments:
So fun! I can't believe how long Claire's hair is getting and how big Kate is already! Glad you had a nice holiday!
WOW lucky girl! That sure looks like fun! I am so glad to see that you all had such a great Christmas, and laughing my head off about Claire's candy, so funny!
That roller coaster is pretty much the coolest toy I have ever seen!!
Post a Comment