Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Kate Alice


Well, Kate arrived on 7/17/10 at 11:00 pm. She weighed 7 lbs 14 oz and 20 inches long. We are so happy she is here. Claire loves her so much. She loves to hold her and help change her diaper. She has already invited her to "play chasey" and to play in the sandbox. Thanks so much for all the kind words, the babysitting, the meals, the housecleaning, and the baby gifts.

We love you Kate!

11 comments:

Miranda said...

The hair! Holy crap I love her! Congratulations you guys.

catherine said...

Wow!! You guys make cute babies!

Rachel said...

Oh MY GOODNESS!!!! I love her, she is so adorable, way to go!!!! I hope all is well, what a perfect little playmate for Claire. Lucy and Naomi are 3 years apart in age and Naomi is just turning a year and they are already such good friends it amazes me. Hopefully I can see you and your girls sometime soon, I would love that!!! Oh and I love the name Kate.

Anonymous said...

She is SOOOOOOO beyond cute! She looks a lot like Claire, I think. LOVE the hair! Can't wait to meet her. Hope you are feeling well, Jen! Take good care! Hope to see you soon!

Tiffany said...

Oh Jen, she is beautiful! How fun for your family, Claire will be the best big sister ever! Can't wait to see her!

Tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kimberlee said...

Oh. My. Goodness. Must rub my face against that hair. She is absolutely precious.

Congrats.

Unknown said...

What?! I had no idea you were pregnant! She is beautiful!!! Congrats! Love her name, love her hair, oh she is just gorgeous!

Shane said...

Congratulations you two. See you in a few weeks at her blessing!

Jenn said...

she is so beautiful!!! I'm so happy everything went well!!

I'm Amy. Or Melynne. Whatever. said...

Congrats! She's lovely! I totally blog-stalked you off Tiffany's blog - I hope you don't mind! (This is Amy Orme, btw. My signature doesn't make that clear.) ;)