Oh MY Jen! She is getting so big, and CUTE! I am glad to see you have not totally abandoned your blog :) I hear you get to hang out with Erica soon,I am very jealous. I hope all is well for you and yours, love ya!
Jenn, Let me begin by saying that I love the quote on the top of your blog. I am having a day when I could really enjoy a cup of hot tea....and my table is always sticky with apple juice (or some other liquid. what ever you do don't taste it.) Clair is as cute as ever! It was so fun to see you all for a moment last weekend. I am thinking of going to a "provident living" seminar at BYUI on Saturday. If you are interested in going give me a ring.
4 comments:
aww! so cute! I love the tutu!! HOpe you guys are well, call me!
Oh MY Jen! She is getting so big, and CUTE! I am glad to see you have not totally abandoned your blog :) I hear you get to hang out with Erica soon,I am very jealous. I hope all is well for you and yours, love ya!
Jenn, Let me begin by saying that I love the quote on the top of your blog. I am having a day when I could really enjoy a cup of hot tea....and my table is always sticky with apple juice (or some other liquid. what ever you do don't taste it.) Clair is as cute as ever! It was so fun to see you all for a moment last weekend. I am thinking of going to a "provident living" seminar at BYUI on Saturday. If you are interested in going give me a ring.
WOW Claire you are rockin those sun glasses! Great pics Jen and Dallin!
Post a Comment