

The other day when we were shopping at our wonderful Alco discount store Claire picked up some finger paints and I thought to myself, "Oh, those might be fun." So I bought them for her with visions in my head of the beautiful, colorful pictures she would paint for me. Well, it started out good but after about 3 minutes she discovered it was funner to wipe it all over the table and not the paper and funner to wipe them all over...and I mean all over her clothes, and then funner still to dump the whole container of finger paints all over the table and then to throw it on the floor. I promptly put away the other 3 remaining colors for about another 3 years. That paper plate that you see I have great visions of filling it with rice to make a tamborine for her, which I'm sure will also turn into another art catastrophe.
4 comments:
look who has come out of blog retirement :)
I cannot wait to see you!!!!!!! And Claire and Dallin.
What a budding artist, and she is so cute! This happens to us all the time too, I have a closet full of really great stuff for Lucy to try again in about 2 years.
it always fun to think how fun they would be. You could be like Kaly Jo and just wip out a whole paper roll with a blanket underneathe. It is a tuff thing to turn over paints...you never know :)
Post a Comment