Monday, August 17, 2009

Drawer-full of Goodness

The other night, I was being a lazy bum watching the tube when Claire decided to crawl into the kitchen out of my view. I did not really notice at first because whatever was on the tube was so intriguing; so intriguing that I don't even remember what I was watching. Anyways, after who knows how long...because once you realize, "Hey it's a little too quiet" who knows how much time has lapsed...I decided to call for Claire. I call again...and again because I just don't want to get my lazy bum off the couch to go see what my only begotten has gotten into. I go around the corner and this is what I find.
She had crawled into the drawer that houses my dish rags and towels and hot pads. I just had to take a picture.

1 comment:

Miranda said...

I'm staring at a tiny reincarnate of Jenny! Z's "too quiet" activity is pulling every single wet-wipe out of the package and then coming into the living room with one of them and showing me how she can blow her nose.