-2.jpg)
Last weekend we went to Logan for Jens family hang out day. We had a good time swimming and eating really good food. Jens brother Brad knows how to throw a good time. Anyway on the way home there was a storm and the light on the mountains was perfect. By the time I decided to pull over and get my camera out it was gone. It was still good for portrait shooting so I shot a couple photos. I was gone to Delaware for work this week and when I got home Jen left to go to BYU-I with her fam. It will be good to see her and Claire again.
Dallin
1 comment:
Great pics Dallin you do a fantastic job, course it always helps when you have to beautiful girls to take photos of ;)! I'm sure your family will be VERY happy to see you too!!!
Post a Comment