

So, I know I am a very horrible mother. One month later I finally post a blog about Claire's birthday. She turned one on May 24th at 11:46 a.m. We had a party here in Salmon. Dallin's family and Diana were able to come to celebrate with us. Thanks so much everyone for making the long trip up here. We really appreciate it. We made dutch oven. It turned out so yummy. Claire slept through the majority of her party. We opened presents and let Claire play in her birthday cake. Another reason I am a horrible mother is because I did not take very many pictures and the ones we did take did not turn out so hot. I am so upset they didn't turn out. I ordered a cake pan of a cute bear that stands upright but the cake pan never came so I had to wing it. I have never decorated a cake before. I think it turned out rather lame...but whatever! So happy late birthday Claire. We love you!
3 comments:
I was just thinking what a fantastic cake that was when you said it was lame. Not lame. What kind of bad mother decorates a cake for her kid? You're more like an okay mother. :)
I think your cake is SO cute! And you are NOT a bad mother, you are such a great mother and it shows cause Claire is such a sweetie and she LOVES her mommy! You did a great job don't be so hard on yourself!!!
The cake is so not lame! Happy Birthday Miss Claire.
Post a Comment