Thursday, September 18, 2008

Three Things I Want




So, after reading Mandy's blog it made me start thinking of all the things I would like to own in the near future. I decided to only limit it to three. The first would be the lovely storage containers for cotton balls and q-tips. I would like two of each so that I could put one in my guest bathroom for all the guests we won't get. Also I found this awesome person who make these awesome adornments. I too, fear like Mandy, of letting myself go. This adornment is just one of many. If you would like to venture to her website here it is. The third would be a swim suit from Modbe. I loved the swimming suit that Mandy had on her blog so I ventured to the website and found this little number. I noticed how it would cover my tiger-striped belly and the bread-dough-consistency-of-a-stomach-that-I-fear-I-will-never-part-with. They also have these great swim suit skirts that I could wear over my thunder-thighs and cover up the few hundred pounds that have taken up residence on my, as I say around Claire, "bum-bum."

4 comments:

catherine said...

oohh that swimsuit is super cute!

Miranda said...

*gasp* I love that ETSY site. Her jewelry is awesome!

Unknown said...

I have that exact Modbe swimsuit and I LOVE it! I think that they just had a fall sale on their suits but I am not sure. (I only got the top and went to target and just got black bottoms) Anyways, love your blog!

Anonymous said...

You make me laugh. I love keeping up with you and Mandy through your blogs! Love the suit...I'll have to look for myself, seeing as we both have the same issues right now from our sweet lil girls. :)