
I read this today and I thought it had some wise words of wisdom. This is for all you who are parents of busy toddlers, future parents of busy toddlers, or anyone who has or will babysit busy toddlers. "Life's most valuable lessons from preschool children: to greet each day with enthusiasm and eagerness; to pursue adventure despite obstacles; to delight in new discoveries; to enjoy spontaneous fun; to regard the eating of toothpaste and the emptying of sand-filled shoes on the carpet as minor problems, not major catastrophes." --Wanda I. Allen
I'm excited to see what little Claire has in store for me. I hope she keeps me going and on my toes because that in itself will keep me young at heart, make me master the godly virtue of patience, and give me memories to laugh about.
4 comments:
It takes a few years to think of the memories and laugh at them. okay maybe just a few days but i agree that they are good memories even if they weren't at the time. p.s. cute little chica there!!
And if something is not going your way to chuck all your toys out of the way, fall on the floor and through the biggest fit you can! :) Just kidding! Claire is beautiful.
I'm pretty sure the patience thing doesn't come until AFTER the toddler years are over! Good thought. She's adorable!
Don't even worry about it! I'm so happy you guys are in your house, we'll have to come there sometime soon!
Post a Comment