Monday, May 5, 2008

Pinky

So, I saw this You Tube video of Pinky a couple years ago and for some reason I was thinking about it last night. It's a pretty funny video. Enjoy!

6 comments:

Jenn said...

Aw, Pinky. This is pretty much my favorite web video. It is awesome.

catherine said...

pinky's pissed

Andrea said...

Hey Jen. Erica told me about your blog. It's fun to see what you and Dallin are up to. Good luck with the house. It should be fun.

Jen said...

Hey Andrea,
Do you have a blog page? Hope everything is going good for you and your family.

Andrea said...

Yes we do have a blog. Just click on my name above and you will find the link. Check it out! We are all doing great!

Miranda said...

Holy Crap that's hilarious. Yes yes, I would love to adopt this very loving cat.