Sunday, May 18, 2008

The start of our new home


Jen and I go for walks on sunday and we normaly go see how much has been done on our house. She also uses this quality time to let me know how bad her ankles are swollen how hot and uncomfortable she is and that she never wants to do this again. We decided to put a picture on our blog page hope you enjoy.
Dallin

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I see how it is, you take your birthday picture down and put one up of jen. :)

The house looks good. Pretty exciting!

Kali Jo said...

YEA! A PIC OF JEN, LOVE IT. I'LL JUST BET YOU ARE COUNTING DOWN THE DAYS... HOURS, MINUTES . I KNOW I WAS. WAHOO FOR THE HOUSE TOO. CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR ALL THE BABY NEWS!! KALI

Kimberlee said...

Congrats on the new house Jen and Dallin.

Jenn said...

Yay! I'm so happy Jen finally caved and let you post a prego picture. Jen, it's so cute! You need to have that kid. and you need to call me and we can complain to each other about how hot, swollen and uncomfortable we are! Once you hold that little girl, you'll forget all about it! Yay for the house, that's so awesome, I'm totally jealous! :)

Jen said...

Okay, so it's all nice and everything that you all think I'm so cute but come on...really...let's all just be honest...I'm fat! This is definitely not the best picture of me. I should have let Dallin post the picture of me he took a couple weeks ago...much cuter.

Grandma Black said...

Hey Jen,
Quite your whining! You are not fat it is called a BABY! You will get back to normal. I didn't get back to normal but you certainly will. Not much longer...I can hardly wait to see little Violet or....whatever you guys decided.
The house looks great. You are getting 2 new things. How blessed are you!

Jenn said...

I agree w/your Grandma! Post the other picture then, I dare you. :)