Sunday, April 6, 2008

Survey

So, Dallin and I had a little argument the other day. I had botten some Creamies at the grocery store. I offered Dallin one and he asked, "What is a creamie? Is it like a popsicle?" I was shocked and replied, "No, it's not like a popsicle! Haven't you ever had a creamie before?" He said no. Then he brought up some treat called an Eskimo Pie. I had never heard of that. He was likewise shocked. Then he said, "I bet more people have heard of Eskimo Pies than Creamies." I strongly disagree. So please take a second and respond to our survey.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

first off ... "botten"???? Pretty sure this word does not exist.

And I have to say I've heard of them both. But I am more familiar with creamies than I am with eskimo pies. I really couldn't describe an eskimo pie. Although, I do know that they exist.

Anonymous said...

I voted for jake too. He seems to be in Dallin's boat replying that more people have heard of eskimo pies. "WHAT.. ever" was what I replied. But the eskimo pie seems to be in the lead at this point.

Jen said...

Dallin Says
Looks like eskimo pies are the winner although I have'nt botten them in a long time.

Jen said...

Everyone can just shut their eskimo pie hole about the word "botten!"

Anonymous said...

hahahahh...u guys are too funny :)

Jenn said...

Dennis and I have both heard of ...both. Barlows hearing of food...shocker! I don't really remember quite what an eskimo pie is, but I LOVE creamies and so does Denno. So there, Dallin!

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog off of Mandy's blog, so i'm excited! I totally voted for creamies. Really Dallin? That's crazy! :)

The Jones Family said...

I've heard of eskimo pie, but that is about it. Now, on the other hand, I LOVE CREAMIES!!! the mint chocolate is my ultimate fav and then banana. SOOOO good. Ains

Anonymous said...

Ok folks. Creamies are made in Logan so how can you argue which one is better? Derr. The creamie is of course better. Eskimo pies are sold in gas stations along with hot mamas and pickled eggs!