Sunday, April 6, 2008
I PASSED!
I passed my boards! Yippee! I am now an official Registered Nurse. I was so relieved on Friday afternoon when I got the notice that I passed my boards because now I don't have to worry about telling everyone that I'm stupid and I failed and now I don't have to worry about getting fired and now I don't have to worry about studying anymore. It is a wonderful feeling to be done for the rest of my life with school and tests and studying. I would say that I can now breathe alot easier, but I seem to be having a large mass that is growing and pressing up against my diaphragm causing my lung expansion to be limited. If any of you could let me know what it could be I would be most appreciative.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yay! I'm so so proud of you Jenny. I tell everyone I know that my best friend is a nurse. As to the growth in your gut...I had one of those to. Now it has moved to the outside and continues to push on my diaphragm when it refuses to sleep anywhere but on my stomach. So, good luck with that.
Good job!! I'll bet you're soooo happy! big bellies are a great thing, and I bet you're excited to get one more thing out of the way pretty soon too!
Jen YEA!!! I knew you could do it!
You are the best and we love you! Kent and Karen
WOO HOO! Naturally I knew you were a genius and had no concerns whatsoever! Way proud of you. It seems to be an epidemic...massive growths in the gut, I mean. Good times...good times.
Awesome!!! It is such a relief. You never no when you leave the test really how you did. I was almost scared to see the results, I had to have Jason look twice to make sure I had passed. I understand the relief, now you can enjoy the baby and family in the days/months to come!!!Ainslie
Post a Comment