So, today Dallin and I met with the builders. It sounds really promising. Because they haven't started building yet they said we could pick our colors (paint, flooring, fixtures, etc.) They even said they could probably extend the layout of the home 2ftx2ft which would make the bedrooms a little bigger. I'm really getting excited. I hope everything works out.
7 comments:
I didn't even know you were looking for a new home! Congrats! The building process always feels long, but the end result is great. particularly if you get to choose colors, flooring, etc. That's great. Cathy, if you are reading this...hello! Long time no see. Hope you are doing great!
Hi Erica! Good to hear from you. Do you have a blog??
Yay! I am so excited for you guys, this will be a great investment...I just wrote "infestment" on accident. No infestations, please! Anyway, good luck and we'll see you soon!
I am jealous! that is excited, even nicer to get some extension on the house...awesome! Someday...that is if a girl comes...will we be getting a house sooner then later. Ains
I don't want to hear about your house, with your steady income and consistent place to live... jerks.
Cathy, I don't have a blog...I really should get one up. But Andi has one. cakesdarrington.blogspot.com
Her girls are adorable. You should check it out. :)
Post a Comment