Earlier in the summer we all had a great time running through our sprinklers.
Kate and Sam have always been very timid around water. Particularly water that might get into eyes.
This particular day Claire was having so much fun running through the sprinklers and Kate and Sam were watching her...wanting to join in the fun but not sure about getting sprayed in the face.
I finally convinced Sam and Kate to run through them with me, holding my hand.
After they did it once they realized how fun it is...
and so did I.
We kept running through them for a good 45 minutes...fully clothed.
Eventually Dallin joined in to.
I felt like a kid again.
Kate would run through the sprinklers with her hands up like this. Still not sure if she liked the water in her eyes.
She had so much though.
![]() |
| My sweet little boy |
![]() |
| Love this little face! |





































1 comment:
I love watching and hearing children play! Such cute pictures. We should have had some of mom too.
Post a Comment