Sunday, May 24, 2015

Claire Bear is 7!!!

 Seven years ago today my sweet Claire was born. She has been so fun to share this life with. She loves her stuffed animals. This is Powow #2. She got him for her birthday. 
 Some things about Claire: She is very responsible and is a big helper around the house. She is very considerate and shares very well with her sister, Kate. She is the best little colorer I have ever seen. She has won multiple coloring contests at school. She is an excellent reader! She loves to camp, hike, fish, and art projects. 
 Birthday party at the bowling alley with Taylor and Addison Pierce.

 Dad got Claire this awesome candle. It starts out as a closed flower then once lit the blossom opens up and spins and there is a little candle on each petal.


Claire is growing up so much she had to have a new bigger bike. She loves to ride it and likes to ride to school with Dad.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't believe you are 7 already! You are growing up so fast! I love you!