I was so sad and excited to have Claire go to 1st grade and Kate to go to preschool. It is hard to have Claire gone for so long during the day. I feel that I don't get to see her very much. And Kate misses her friend during the day. I am also excited for her because she is such a smart girl and she loves school. It took her a little while to get used to 1st grade. She didn't love it at first but by Halloween she loved it. Her teacher is Mrs. Stephenson and she has liked her. She also made a new friend named Kimber Ganske.
I was so excited for Kate because I feel like she is finally getting to do some things. She has spent years watching her sister go off and do fun things and it is finally Kate's turn. She has liked preschool a lot and is good friends with Izzy Oliverson. Her teacher is Miss Shanda and Miss Nancy. She likes them a lot.


No comments:
Post a Comment