Saturday, December 7, 2013

My Powdered Donuts

 It has become a tradition in our family that whenever someone is 9 or 10 months old roughly I let them play in a bucket of flour. Year one the mess was relatively contained because there was only one child. Every year the mess gets bigger...and bigger. Claire looks forward to this! She pesters me quite frequently, "Can we play in flour today? Ppppllleeeeaaaassseee?"
 Well, the day finally came and man was she happy!

Kate's hands



 They played with their barn animals.
 Sam loved to eat it...at first. I think he figured out though that it didn't taste very good.



 I am thinking that big sisters probably threw flour on top of his head.


 Sam has had enough flour fun


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jen, I am sure you have some of your great grandma Baker in your genes. She let me make mud pies in the house. Mom