How time flies! It is all starting...school. It starts at Kindergarten. First she is away for 1/2 day everyday, then a whole day everyday! Next year I will only see her for about 3 hours a day! She may as well be off at boarding school! I will never see her! Then she will be a teenager and think I know nothing and not want to hang out with me anymore! Then I will only have her in the house for 5 more years! This 5 years has gone by so fast so that 5 years will go so fast also! Then she will be gone forever and only come home once a month...if that!
On another note...this little girl loves school! She goes from Monday to Thursday 1230-410. Her teacher is Mrs. Mark and she likes her a lot. She has made some new friends. Their names are Eli, Skyler, Emma, Mckylie, and Kellen. She loves to ride the bus home and begged me to let her walk down our lane by herself. She is growing up too fast. I'm so proud of her!



1 comment:
Claire you looked so cute on your first day of school. I think you might be growing up faster than your mom did. I didn't think that was possible. Time goes faster the older you get. G-ma Connie
Post a Comment