![]() |
| His face almost looks a little mischievous in this picture. |
when he got a hold of her hair.
Claire quickly realized she was in trouble. Look at her eyes in this picture. I love it!
The hair pulling gets worse and worse.
The screaming gets worse and worse.
When we finally got her free he gave her a little smile.








2 comments:
I love all your pictures! It was so fun to see all the activities you do with your kids. Sam is getting so cute and you can see his little personality more now. I love Kate with her Dee-kuh! Claire was a good sport when her hair was being pulled. Mom
I love all your pictures! It was so fun to see all the activities you do with your kids. Sam is getting so cute and you can see his little personality more now. I love Kate with her Dee-kuh! Claire was a good sport when her hair was being pulled. Mom
Post a Comment