Thursday, November 8, 2012
A Star Wars Halloween
My sweet little Claire told me that she wanted to be Darth Vador this year for Halloween. I was in complete shock. I never in a million years thought she would want to be something so villainous! So, to go along with the Star Wars theme we had Kate be Yoda. The night these were taken was the night Dallin took them to the ward's Halloween party. The day I took them trick or treating down Main Street was fun but a workout for Mom. I ended up carrying both light sabers, Kate's treat bucket, the darth vador mask, Kate's whole costume, then Kate wanted me to carry her! Let's just say that I was glad to see the car at the end!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















3 comments:
These two will have good rememberies ;)
ps costumes are genius. nice choice claire bear!
The cutest star war characters I've seen. I loved the girls in the pumpkin pictures. They have a great mom. Grandma Connie
Post a Comment