Claire loves to dress up! She has recently discovered the song "Suzie Q" by Creedence Clearwater. On this day she dressed up like a ladybug princess and danced to the song over and over and over again. She also loves "Ring of Fire" by Johnny Cash. She told me one day, "You wanna know why I love this song so much?" I said, "Why?" She said, "Because I just love his voice so much!" I said, "Yes, Johnny Cash does have a pretty distinct voice." If we turn on Pandora all those really old classic cowboy songs she will dance the afternoon away. She is too funny. She must get that from her daddy.
Claire recently got some makeup for her birthday. Rarely does a day go by where she doesn't put it on. It is always better with a friend too. This is her cousin Kenna. They came to stay with us while her daddy rode in the century bike race! Way to go Steve!


No comments:
Post a Comment