Wednesday, May 16, 2012
Soccer Mom, Soccer Coach
This is my little soccer player! Isn't she just growing up? She is old enough now to play soccer, and guess what? I am her coach! Pretty much the only thing I know about soccer is that you're supposed to get the ball into the goal...the right goal and you can't use your hands. That's about it! So, the four year olds know just about as much as me. When I told Claire that I would be coaching her she just looked at me all confused...didn't move...didn't say anything! I think she is a little too young to not want to hang out with me. Don't you think? I am so proud of her though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
:) Your photos always make me smile :)
You are totally awesome to coach her soccer team. Way to go, you guys will have a blast. She looks very grown up in her soccer gear! Love it.
You are totally awesome to coach her soccer team. Way to go, you guys will have a blast. She looks very grown up in her soccer gear! Love it.
Post a Comment