My little Claire turned 4 years old on May 24th! I can't believe how time flies. Probably tomorrow she will be graduating from high school. She is such a joy in our lives. We are truly blessed to have this girl in our lives.
Claire with all her presents! She got some boats for the bathtub, bead kit to make jewelry, makeup and bag, finger paints, my little ponies, wand, baton, notebook with lock and key, homemade teepee (which I haven't got a good picture of yet), whoopie cusion, money from Aunt Diana and Grandma Connie, blanket from Grandma Judy.
Claire wanted a barn cake. I stayed up until 1 AM trying to get it just right. I was sweating that the barn was going to fall over! I got up 3 times during the night to check on it, because I kept having dreams that it had fallen over.
These are Claire's two best friends, Olivia Smith and Aidan Oliverson.
My pretty princess with her new makeup on.
We had a pancake and pajama party.











5 comments:
wow! the cake looks amazing! nice job :) looks like fun
I'm so happy Claire had a wonderful birthday! Jen, you are amazing!
That cake is totally awesome, way to go. She is such a cute girl, it is crazy how fast our kids are growing up!!
That cake is totally awesome, way to go. She is such a cute girl, it is crazy how fast our kids are growing up!!
looks like fun! I am glad she had such a great Birthday! Can't believe four years went by so quickly!
Post a Comment