Saturday, January 21, 2012

First Day of Primary


This little girl had her first day of primary on January 8th. I am in the primary presidency so I got to see her. It was so fun. I think I was just as excited for her to go to primary as she was. She did so good sitting on the front row with her class. She was so reverent and held so still. She sang the songs she knew so good. I was so proud of her. She insisted on wearing a crown to church and little did she know she would be making one in sunbeams. She did tell me afterwards that she didn't like primary. It seems like she enjoyed it but I'm sure it's because she didn't get to play with toys for 2 hours and have snack time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My little Claire Bear is a Sunbeam! You are such a cute Sunbeam! I love you!
Grandma Connie

Shane said...

Tell her not to worry. In about 15 years and after she has her own kids she can play with toys and have snacks during Sacrament meeting.