Friday, July 1, 2011

Hooray For Summer!!

So, my dear friend Mandy hosted her annual ice cream party to celebrate the first day of summer. It was a big hit and I'm so glad that she is making it an annual thing and not a one night stand.


Homemade Hot Fudge Sauce and other toppings galore!

Yellow Daisies and hand-dipped waffle cones

Mandy had like 8 different homemade ice cream flavors...did I mention that it was Homemade? These two are Oreo and Smores

Summer, staying up late, ice cream, and the looks of excitement...Oh the joy of summer!






And the Grand finale! Pure Joy!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

What a great party! I want to go to an ice bream party! Best food ever!

Miranda said...

I'm so happy you got a picture of that perfect chocolate goatee.

Jenn said...

that. is. awesome!!!!!! wow! Jen the girls are so adorable!!! I can't believe how big they are getting!!! I miss you!!!

Tiffany said...

ok Mandy, you are just amazing! You are exactly the type of party girl I wish I could be ;) such a cute idea!