
Since I am a slacker I never posted about Claire getting hurt. Her lip is all healed up now. But a couple weeks ago she was running toward her stroller outside and right when she got there she tripped and hit her head on the stroller. I stopped mowing the lawn and thought, "Oh! That probably hurt." I casually walked over there to pick her up. When I turned her around she had blood pouring out her mouth. Then I thought, "AAAAHHHH!!!" I got her bleeding stopped and it looked pretty dang deep so I thought we better go to the E.R. Well, we paid for an E.R. visit for the doctor to tell us to swish with salt water, give Tylenol, and put ice on it.
3 comments:
Ouch!!!
Oh man! That stinks--on both accounts! Glad it's better now! Chase gets his cast off today. Excited but nervous about that! :)
We paid for a ER visit tonight to dig a popcorn seed out of Colton's nose. I am so glad that Claire is feeling better. Kisses from Aunt Melissa
Post a Comment