Thursday, April 22, 2010

Another Visitor!



So, we got some more visitors at our humble abode in little Salmon, ID. Mandy, Nate, and Zayley kindly graced our home for a weekend. It was so fun to see you guys. Zayley had changed so much since the last time I saw her...I guess that's what kids do between 6 months and 2 years. Dallin had some fun taking pictures of the kids in the sandbox. Claire was not being photogenic that day, but Zayley sure was. Every time I look at these pictures of Zayley it brings warmth to my heart. Who knew that a tiny water pitcher could bring so much joy!

I also just loved this picture of our trusty hound dog, Cody. It is pretty sad when the dog is more photogenic than your only begotten. It's okay Claire, we still think your cute too. Mommy, hardly ever wants her picture taken either.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish I could have been there, too! It's so rare that we ever all get together. Perhaps in August. :) Here's to hoping my kids feel photogenic tomorrow! (Family pics). Hope you are well!

Rachel said...

That is a hilarious picture! Looks like she had fun. Maybe someday I can come visit you too, I would love to get together sometime.....We should definitely try to plan a get together with everyone, you know all the cool people:)

Miranda said...

Dang those are cute pictures. Not that I'm partial or anything. We had such a good time...we miss you guys.

The Jones Family said...

dang that mandy getting together with people. I love the cloth diaper blog. I just got the giggle of you wanting some when you get wiser and older too. too funny....interesting to boot! darling pics!

Kimberlee said...

I want to be one of the "cool people" Rachel, cause if you all get together...I want to be there. :)

Way to go you Jen on homemade laundry detergent. And it cracks me up that you stopped cloth diapering because they were "bulky". A VERY legit reason, may I add.