Saturday, October 31, 2009

Portland Surprise















Since I surprised Dallin with the trip to Canada he decided to surprise me with a trip to Portland to see Cathy and Jake. What a good guy I married! We ate at many yummy restaurants that I will forever hold dear in my thighs. My favorite was this French restaurant that we went to...I can't remember the name of it though. One of the restaurants we ate lunch at I got mocked at because it was my first time drinking a chai tea...which by the way is just about the best thing I have ever drank...and I had never heard of Jack Kerouac. After the coffee shop guy looked at me like I was from Mars I assured him that his guess was really close but I was from Idaho. We went shopping one day which was very much fun. Shopping is very awesome when the store name does not end in -discount store and when I make more than $6.25 an hour. Dallin was very kind to take Claire to the zoo that day...again I married a great guy! I got me some tight jeans that squish my thigh fat so tight together that they can't jiggle...very cool...and it squishes my belly fat out over the top...not so cool, but Cathy assures me that I look skinnier in them...hhmmm...I wonder if she was lying to me? We also went and hung around beautiful Mt. Hood one day. We spent a day at the beach, which was very cold. We decided to go home when Claire's skin coloring started to look purple. It was a very fun trip. Thanks Cathy and Jake for the great food and letting us drive your car. We miss you guys.

1 comment:

catherine said...

thanks for sharing the pictures. it was so fun having you guys come visit.