Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Claire Bear's First Christmas


So, here is a Christmas picture of Claire in her Christmas dress in front of our Christmas tree. I have not been in the mood to do much blogging so I apologize for the long periods of nothing new. I also apologize that I have not gone into detail about the happenings in the Judy household, but like I said before, I'm just not in the mood. Maybe, hopefully someday, sooner rather than later I will play catch up. Pictures are funner anyways than reading right...right? So, everyone quit complaining and just be happy I posted a picture alright?

Not to ruin the cuteness of the picture by being a witch. Aaaawww isn't Claire just adorable? We love her so much she has been so much fun lately...trying to end on a positive note if you can't tell. By the way, thanks Mom for an awesome Christmas!

7 comments:

Jenn said...

She is so pretty! I'm glad you guys are having fun!

Miranda said...

Claire is just so gorgeous. I just don't know what else to say other than the fact that she is SO beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with Mandy on this one. She's a total doll. Definitely looks like your fam to me. Miss you lots!

catherine said...

aww . .she's looking so grown up

Unknown said...

She looks adorable in that picture Jen!

Nina said...

I have to agree, she is a keeper.

Tiffany said...

What a sweetheart!