




So, I ventured into the unknown of making my own cheesecake from scratch. Little did I know that it was going to be very time-consuming and not so cheap to make. But it was pretty good and I was satisfied with the end result. This is my lovely graham cracker crust that I pressed into my new spring-form pan. Then the wonderful cream cheese filling. And Tah-Dah! The grand finale! Wish you were all here to try it. I guess I'll just have to eat it myself.
6 comments:
Holy crap you made a cheescake! I think our baking curse may be broken! Wait...maybe it was just me that had the curse...
i have three things to say:
1. if this doesn't win a prize, i don't know what will.
2. why oh why must you live so far away
3. see #2
You made that? Are you kiddin' me! That's beautiful!!
so I really think you pulles that picture from a All-American chefs book. If you would ahve made things like that in college we all would have gained the Freshman 30LB. Ainslie
Well done grass-hoppa! I grew up on home-made cheese-cake (hence the "medium-husky" t-shirt size I'm forced to wear!) I have a recipe that produces cheesecakes ALMOST as pretty as the one I saw on your blog. Lemme know if you're interested and I'll send you guys the recipe which includes a topping of sour-cream = metropolitan lemon cheesecake :)
Jen! MMMMMM...
you are becoming quite the little betty crocker, but you live way too far away. It. sucks. So, did dennis tell you guys about the whole cancun scam thing. sucks. we need to plan a trip still together.
Post a Comment