Monday, March 17, 2008

Time Out for Women

So, a few weeks ago I got to go to Time Out for Women with my mom and Diana. It was a lot of fun. The day went by too fast and I felt like I didn't get to talk to Diana or my mom as much as I wanted to. The talks and music were very good. We all went out to lunch to the good ole tasty Olive Garden. Afterwards Dallin and I went shopping for some baby supplies that aren't found in Salmon or are ridiculously priced in Salmon. Diana sent us home with a whole suburban full of baby supplies so thankfully we didn't have to buy hardly anything for our baby.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I remember going to Time out while I was pregnant, and I was an emotional wreck!! I'm glad you guys had a good time and got loaded up with baby stuff, so fun!!